The Johns Hopkins BJ Women`s Soccer Academy is hosted at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD at a cost of
$500 $650 which includes a $175.00 deposit to hold the camper’s spot. The Johns Hopkins Women’s Soccer Academy will provide a high quality camp for those interested in playing in college. It will be an opportunity to play against other high level players, under the guidance of the experienced Johns Hopkins coaches and players.
The four-day camp is open to high school players that will be freshman, sophomores or juniors in the upcoming year. The program includes residential accommodations with room and meals provided. The camp is capped at a max enrollment of 85 girls. There will be Goalkeeping Sessions as well as every player gets a ball and t-shirt.
About Johns Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins University Blue Jays Women’s Soccer Elite Camp Organizers
- Leo Weil
- Head Womens Soccer Coach, Johns Hopkins University
- Johns Hopkins Girls Soccer Camp Director
- Kevin Flynn
- 4 year player at Johns Hopkins, captain senior year
- USSF C license
- 3 year coach in USL Premier Development League
- Phil Saunders
- Head coach, Catonsville Community College
- 4 Year player at UMBC
- Steven King
- Two Time Youth Soccer Team National Champion
- Assistant Soccer Coach, UMBC
- Current Johns Hopkins Women`s Soccer Goalkeeping Coach
- Erica Suter
- 4 year starter at Johns Hopkins Women’s Soccer
- Second in scoring and points in Hopkins history
DISCLOSURE: Mid Atlantic Soccer Academy has rented facilities from the Johns Hopkins University. However, Mid Atlantic Soccer Academy and any programs operated by Mid Atlantic Soccer Academy are not related to or affiliated with the Johns Hopkins University in any way. Mid Atlantic Soccer Academy is an entirely separate legal entity with no connection to the Johns Hopkins University aside from the temporary use of facilities for the specified program.